- Fixed issue with Tweets and DMs with a tilde “~” not properly posting
- Fixed issue with some users not showing up on follow back list
- Added option to check for update File > Check for Update
- Modified Thank You DMs so that they will now be sent to anyone who has followed you within the last 24 hours instead of only the last follower. This will prevent you from missing messages if you get multiple follows in a short period of time and enable you to send DMs to users who followed you while TweetAdder was not running.
- Fixed bug causing DMs to display “@none” in the Activity Log.
- Fixed issue with accounts with 0 followers or 0 friends not working correctly.
- Added daily count of unfollows to the overview screen
- Added ability to sort search results by location
- Added notice to Follow Back List of how many followers are not shown due to being previously unfollowed, blacklisted, or otherwise followed in the past.
- Added database optimizations which may help prevent certain freezing issues.
TweetAdder Version 3.0 and all prior versions of TweetAdder is no longer be available. All current TweetAdder users will be required to upgrade to the new version of TweetAdder 4.0 by May 24, 2013. As a reminder, TweetAdder users must comply with Twitter’s Terms of Service.
-Fixed freezing issue that was happening when viewing lists with “Show Twitter Profile Icons” enabled.
-If you attempt to follow a user from the Follow Later list, and it fails because they have been suspended, they are now removed from your Follow Later list
-Database optimizations to improve stability and performance.
-Automatically increases the load followers/following delay for large accounts.
- Fixed issue with loading accounts with a large number of followers/following by adding a time delay after Twitter rate limit is reached
- Performed several database optimizations to fix slowness and freezing issues – especially with the Follow Later list
- Added ability to choose whether to load profile data of Following/Followers when logging in (on user settings screen) This option will be useful in speeding up the login of large accounts, as well as users who have multiple accounts.
- Added ability to choose how frequent to update user profile data (on user settings screen)
- Fixed issue with some users not being removed from Follow Later list after following them
- Fixed issues with some RSS items not being Tweeted
- Added Optimized Database button to the Manage Users screen – this will optimize and reduce the size of the selected user’s database.
- Fixed ratelimit issue with Follow Back
- Fixed error message for bad proxies. NOTE: Most private proxies we have tested are working, but a few are not. We are working to determine if these proxies are incompatible with the Twitter API, or if there is something we can do to fix this issue.
- Fixed issue with “Bad auth data” error happening every login attempt after an initial login failure.
- Users on friends list now have the UnFollow button disabled if they are on the Whitelist
- Fixed issue with private (authenticated) proxies not working
- Fixed issue with “Unfollowed Me” displaying users who are currently following you in some cases
- Fixed various issues with oAuth
- Added option to login to oAuth using default browser
- Fixed issue with follow back on the overview screen showing incorrect values
- Automatically remove users from Follow Later List if you are already following them
- Fixed issue with users not being permanently removed from Follow Later List after following them
- Users followed from Follow Later List now correctly say “Follow” instead of “Follow Back” in Activity Log
- Users Followed back now correctly say “Follow Back” instead of “Follow” in Activity Log
- Added context menu to overview screen
- Improved the Import file selection dialogs so that you can select .txt or .csv files.
- Added message popup when a follow fails due to Twitter follow limits.
- Fixed issues with Followers search & Following search sometimes not ending properly & displaying a loop of messages if the rate limit is reached
- Fixed issue with attempting to follow back users who you have already followed, who have not accepted the follow (private accounts)
- Fixed crash issue with location search when Twitter returns a location name, and doesn’t provide coordinates.
Uses Twitter API and Oauth
Improved Search Filters (works with all search types)
Filter Results by:
- Filter Private Accounts
- Filter Accounts with default profile images
- & More
New Unfollow filtering options
- Not Following Back
- No Profile Image
- Foreign Language
- High Ratio
Updated profile data search – up-to-date search results
Improved White/Black List now supports importing and exporting
Fixed issues with Thank You Dms not being sent out, WhiteList/Blacklist Id Population Bug, and Tweet Search Bug
Yesterday, our server provider moved the website to new hardware causing the original ip address the software referenced to work to change. This made the older versions of the software nonfunctional as it looks for the OLD ip address.
Please goto www.tweetadder.com/download to download the new version that works off the correct ip address. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
We would like to apologize for the recent crashing issues that some of our users have been experiencing. The issues are due to a combination of a bug in the compiler (software development tool) that we use, and the fact that Twitter is now forcing everyone to always use HTTPS. Unfortunately we do not have control over either of these things.
While build #121112, did fix the crashing issue that some people were having – it also caused some people who were not having any problems with the previous release to begin having other crashing issues.
If build #121112 worked well for you, you can uninstall Tweet Adder, and re-install build #121112 by downloading it from the following urls:
If build #121112 created problems for you, then it is advised that you update to the latest version of Tweet Adder from the following urls:
Note: uninstalling Tweet Adder does not remove the settings databases, so you can safely uninstall and re-install a different version without losing your data.
If neither version is working for you, please submit a bug report. We are working hard at finding a solution that will work for everyone. Please be patient as we are working as hard as we can.
Tweet Adder staff
Reverted back to previous version of compiler due to crashing issues with previous version.